Privacy & Workplace Surveillance
Is somebody watching you? It just might be your employer. Find out here what rights to privacy in the workplace you do and do not have.
Please select one of the following topics for further information:
© 2016 Workplace Fairness
Sherrod Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Rules of the Road--Job Realities in Tough Times:
It may sound totally off the wall, but there is no better time to get the job you really want than in a difficult economy. Why? Read on to find out!
Blog of the Week
A new report finds that the United States fails to uphold the most basic rights of workers, particularly in the South, where some states “support or collude with employers to infringe upon workers’ rights to peaceful assembly and association.”
Thought for the Week
"Always be smarter than the people who hire you."
List of the Week
from Towers Watson
Engagement matters: Engaged employees vs. non engaged
- Companies with engaged employees had a 19% in income in twelve months
- While companies with disengaged employees suffered a 34% decrease in income
Top Five News Headlines
- ‘Too Busy’ to Vote? Now You Can’t Blame Your Boss
- Work Advice: Yes, the new overtime rule probably applies to your small business
- The Itsy-Bitsy, Teensy-Weensy, Tiny Fine Print That Can Allow Sexual Harassment Claims to Go Unheard
- Justice Dept. asks to join civil rights suit by fired police officials in Pocomoke, Md.
- Harvard’s Striking Workers Have a Secret Weapon