Employee Rights and Information Center
© 2015 Workplace Fairness
Sherrod Weekly Weekly
Topic of the Week
Dual Income Strategies
Dual income couples have more bankruptcies and divorces. Put succinctly, more money equals more challenges. Here are four coping strategies.
Blog of the Week
It's a familiar situation: being sick and at work-or having a sick family member who requires care. While most of us would prefer to stay home and get well or provide care, for the majority of American workers taking a sick day means taking a pay-cut.
Thought for the Week
"Individually we are one drop, together we are an ocean."
List of the Week
From My Cold Dead Hands: Things I Won't Give Up
- Internet connection, 57%
- Driving, 44%
- Pet, 39%
- Cable TV, 29%
- Mobile phone, 24%
Top Five News Headlines
- Sanders, given a bigger spotlight, points it back to union workers
- What Makes D.C.'s Universal Leave Plan So Special?
- California minimum wage measure seeks to tap into income inequality worrie
- United management pilots win class action certification to sue the Air Line Pilots Association union over retro pay
- Delta sues Republic Airways over flights lost to pilot dispute